Favourite Colour

Purple, Blue

Favourite place to vacation

Some hill station or any beautiful city abroad

Favourite Books

Any kind of story books based on real life and novels of Chetan Bhagat like 'The 3 Mistakes Of My Life'

What do you look for in a lover

Smart, intelligent, good sense of humour, rich and most importantly he should respect girls.

Favourite Movies

Romantic movies like Titanic. No thrillers or violent films with fights.

Are you shy?

No

If your life would have been a movie, which one would it be

Namaste London

Have you ever proposed to a boy?If yes, what did you say? If no, why not?

Hottest Actors

Kate Winslet ,Mallika Sherawat and Malaika Arora khan

Have you ever proposed to a girl?If yes, what did you say? If no, why not?

How many lovers have you had till date

Just 6

What is your life’s ambition

I want to earn a lot, name and fame, I want to see myself on television.

What is your worst breakup experience

I went on a double date on Valentine's day last year. I went up to my first boyfriend, spent 3 - 4 hrs with him and then I went to the second one, we were sitting at a restaurant where my first boyfriend came by chance and I was holding hands with my second boyfriend! Finally both my boyfriends took me out of the restaurant and asked me to choose between them. I was almost in tears and pointed my finger to my first boyfriend. The second boyfriend left and the first one smiled at me and took me for a drive in his car. I was relaxed thinking wuuuf bach gaye. After a half hour drive, we almost reached the hills when my boyfriend stopped the car and said - "Get out of the car!" I looked at him, he stepped out of the car, opened my door, pulled me out of the car, abused me like hell and left. I was left all alone without even knowing where the hell I was. I called up my friend and told him everything and asked him to pick me up and he almost took 4 hrs to search for me and it was 9pm when he finally found me sitting on the road!

What do you feel about getting into Splitsvilla 2

I think I am a lot better than others, intelligent, i am capable of presenting myself well. I look hot and sexy!

What have you learnt from your past experiences

No double dating, or be clever enough to not get caught!

Would you ever choose money over love

No

What should a guy / girl do to ‘patao’ you

Take me out for a candlelit dinner, spend on me, make me feel like I am the most gorgeous girl in the world, and also special to him in all ways.

If you got 3 wishes, what would you wish for

My youth and beauty forever, a true lover and I want to be a beautiful girl again in my next birth.

Most embarrassing experience

Me and my boyfriend went to a restaurant where we ordered Italian food. After filling up our tummies, now came the bill part. My boyfriend had forgotten his wallet at home, so he asked me to pay and said he'd return the cash later. I searched for money in my empty pockets and found Rs.150. The bill was close to Rs. 1100. I felt damn embarrassed. He called up his friends and asked for money. I was not able to face him for one week.

Who do you think is the hottest VJ on MTV

Anusha and Ayushmann

Most memorable experience with a member of the opposite sex

My 4th date on 30th June 2007, it was my birthday. He picked me up from my place. First, we went for a small drive, he had recorded his own voice in a CD and he played that in which he gave 100 reasons for why he loves me. I was surprised to hear that! Then we went to Taj Chandigarh where he had reserved a table which was decorated with flowers and a note on which was written - Reserved For The Best Couple In The World. He pulled the chair out and made me sit, the waiter came and delivered some flowers and a big card to me. Then the other waiter came and kept a small wrapped box on the table. My boyfriend gave it to me, I opened it and it was a diamond ring. He bent down on his knees and asked for my hand - that was the day I felt like a princess!

Share this:
Spread the word, using :
Share/Save/Bookmark
Bookmark These:

Subscribe Using These:
Subscribe

0 comments

Post a Comment