Devarshi is funny! I can never watch a Roadies – Hell Down Under without smiling every time he comes on screen. The best part is, he’s not trying to be funny! In last week’s Q&A session, he started by resolving to “strip everyone naked in front of Rannvijay and the rest of the world”. But the opposite happened. Bobby on, whom Devarshi clearly has a crush, subjected him to the tongue-lashing of his life and rubbed his face in the dirt! In this week’s episode, Devarshi will demonstrate his cluelessness even more clearly It will be shocking! . From the moment the OmBlues enter Rajiv’s room and the Brats enter mine, the plot sickens. From that point, till the voted out roadie leaves, it is a rollercoaster ride.

What were Rajiv and I doing in Gandhinagar? I’ll give you an insight. We’re conducting a social experiment, with the roadies as the subjects. I would like you to observe their behaviour after Rajiv and I leave. You may not like what you see. But my purpose will be served if it makes you think…

Share this:
Spread the word, using :
Share/Save/Bookmark
Bookmark These:

Subscribe Using These:
Subscribe

0 comments

Post a Comment